Okay, okay.

I'm such a slacker. Mom says I don't get the "good Mom award" this year, but, I swear, they have warm clothes to wear and shoes and food to eat . . . I'm just not a great blogger. I truly enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I'd love to have one of those knock-out blogs like those I read, but I just don't put alot of effort into it. 
A part of me thinks that I just don't have much to write about. I don't have a toddler who says cute things on a daily basis. My kids generally say things that I'd rather not publish in print. You know the stuff I'm talking about - the sassy, smart alec remarks that your kids make when you ask them to pick up their socks, the generally hateful things they say to each other in the car, the heads stuck in the video games way they look at you when you ask if they have any homework . . .
The other part of me works three nights a week, and when I'm home in between, I sleep, and eat, and get kids from school, and do it all over again. I need to set a goal for myself, I guess, to blog at least once a week.
I'll try.
0 comments:
Post a Comment