You gotta read this . . .

If you have a few minutes (or hours) on your hands, and you want a good laugh, go check out this blog. It's called "Confessions of a Pioneer Woman" and it is completely hysterical. It chronicles the life of a city girl turned ranch wife who raises four kids and helps her "Marlboro Man" husband run a working cattle ranch in Oklahoma. She also homeschools her kids, who she affectionately calls "punks," and is quite the cook and photographer. Once you read it, you'll be hooked. I just noticed she posted the latest in her "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" series, which is the story of how she met and married her husband - I'm going to read it now. Soccer all day tomorrow, cookout with the clan Sat. night. I'll try to post something about us in the near future! Enjoy Pioneer Woman! See link to the right . . .
2 comments:
Hi Jen;this is from a once upon a neighbor. I was looking at pics on ashley's blog b/c Teri Cepica is a good friend and is taking pics of my kids and me this weekend. I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say "hi". Your family is beautiful!!!!!
HUGS!!!! Kendra Head
I forgot to leave my email. :)
khead_1@netzero.net
Post a Comment