Enough already!
It seems like my kids have been sick for weeks and weeks. First, Meredith got sick, went to the pediatrician, who said she had the flu, fluids and Tylenol/Motrin, wait it out. A week later, Meredith is going back to school, but Catherine starts running fever, same symptoms as Meredith, same flu. Catherine's doesn't last quite as long, but about the time she starts feeling better - BAM - Logan goes down. (Why can't they all get sick at the same time??!!!) Logan doesn't have the flu though - thank goodness - he has strep throat, which, in alot of ways, is much better, because antibiotics cure it, and he is going back to school tomorrow. Of course, Dad is leaving town on Wednesday, so someone else will get sick about then. Probably me. I think my kids think I'm crazy, because I'm constantly passing the hand sanitizer around the car whenever we get in.
0 comments:
Post a Comment