Monday, June 8, 2009

Some Randomness

Went to Dallas this past weekend to see our nephew graduate from high school. It's hard to believe I've known that kid almost all his life. I took some pics from the ceremony, and a few turned out (he was so far away), but the kids had a ball with the cousins.



We got the grown-up kid an X-Box for his birthday. All the boys think they've died and gone to heaven. I think I'll be kicking myself soon for suggesting the purchase. He's still playing after midnight, and he has to work tomorrow. This could be bad.

We're just busy having summer - swimming, working in the yard, having fun with friends. I need to brush the cobwebs off the camera and give it a little more effort. The kids are growing and changing so fast - I gotta get on it!

Work is great. Busy and crazy, but great. I've seen some interesting things the past month or so, but so far I've lived to tell about it. Really enjoy the people I work with, and learning alot from their experience, too. It's been a great first year.

2 comments:

EHW

OH my goodness... the girls seem to have grown up in the past 2 weeks since I've seen them... how can that be??? We HAVE GOT to get together soon - all of the kiddos and the 2 "big kids" also!!! Miss you-

Lee

Hope the rest of your year goes well also. The kids look great.