My to-do list
1. Put together and load the new furniture I bought a WEEK ago at IKEA for the boys' room.
2. Find and purchase new twin mattress sets for the girls.
3. Put the day bed I also bought last weekend together and organize the office.
4. Gather the miscellaneous things we have no room for the put them in the attic or take them to goodwill.
5. Laundry.
6. Vacuum.
7. Dust.
8. Load photoshop on my computer (mom got it for my birthday a couple of weeks ago)and figure out how to use it.
9. Gather pics of Logan for his 5th grade banquet slide show.
10. Organize the girls' bookshelves before they throw all their books away to make room for more clutter.
11. Post something meaningful on my blog. With photos.
12. Clean out my closet.
13. Take a gift to James Avery to exchange it.
14. Give the dog a haircut before she has a heatstroke.
15. Call to chew out the home warranty people who haven't sent the air conditioner repair man to my house yet (since I'm about to have a heatstroke).
16. Call the home alarm system people to come fix the annoying beeping sound coming from my alarm once every few days (low battery).
17. Try to figure out if insurance has paid on all of Logan's Christmas day hospital visit. And pay the balance.
18. Update my calendar with kids'/husband's end of year stuff so I don't miss something really important.
19. Go to work tomorrow night. And the night after that.
20. Decide where we can go for vacation this year, get time off, make plans.
Need I say more? The sad part is, there are probably more pressing things I need to do, and I just haven't thought of them in the last 20 minutes. Don't see it getting better anytime soon, either.
2 comments:
#8- way COOL!!! I know a really nice & AWESOME photographer in town that might be willing to help you learn PS... oh yeah- YOU introduced me to her! And, Happy belated B-Day!!!
#9- Me, too!!! I guess it's ok to be a week late for MY own deadline!?!?!?!?
And- as I type this comment- the sink is SCREAMING ugly things at me...
Ewwwwwww...you should just stay on FB and ignore it all. :)
Post a Comment