Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Senior-itis

Heard of it? I think I have come down with a baaad case. The symptoms are acute laziness, occasional apathy, and a complete lack of desire to study. It's pretty bad, and it's getting worse. I have a test on Friday, and even the fact that I'm half a point from having an "A" average for the semester has yet to motivate me to get off my hoo-ha and get busy. I also still need to plan my "day of choice" clinical day, for which I had a perfectly good day four weeks ago, but chose to spend it as a day off horsing around. I may have to plan it for a Saturday if I don't get on the stick soon. Uggh.
I even volunteered to keep baby Grey tonight and/or tomorrow . . . his momma needs a break, and tomorrow is PDO for Anna. I'll do anything to keep those books closed, huh? I don't guess she's taking me up on it tonight, though. We'll see.
Only one month to go, but lots to do between now and then . . . I think I need to go to bed.

0 comments: