Me??? A Slacker??!!?
Okay, maybe just a little bit. Or a lot. Regardless, I've been busy, and so have my kiddos, and I have school, so there.
I'm back in school for my last semester (yahoo!), but I thought I'd take a few minutes to update the blog with some pics from the past couple of months. Some are from Halloween - the girls were nurses (awww . . .), and the boys were, well, CREATIVE, to say the least. Ryan was an injured soccer player and Logan was, let's just say Logan was influenced by his friends, who didn't really dress up, but wore football jerseys and went out with the little kids to collect candy. He had some great costumes to choose from, but this won out, and I guess it worked (he got candy).
The others are from Christmas. We had a great holiday, spent time with family and just hung out with each other. It was nice to have some down time. I'll try to better with the blogging. Heard that before?


0 comments:
Post a Comment