Monday, March 9, 2009

Ick.

There's nothing I hate more than having the stomach bug visit our house. Now, could someone please show him the door?

We've had varying forms of this illness for over a week now, and I'm really ready for it to go away. Catherine started with it a week ago Friday, and then Logan and Meredith on Tuesday, then me on Friday morning . . . now Ryan has been sick for two days. I swear, that kid has a terrible stomach. He's had some kind of stomach illness at least three times this school year, and has missed a lot of school because of it. I guess he will miss tomorrow, too. Just started eating a little this evening, but still feels really crummy.

All I've done for the past week is clean house - you'd think it would be all clean now, huh? It's not. I did get to the store tonight to get some groceries, though (and more cleaning supplies, yeash).

Poor Nana will probably get it next (although I hope not!). She kept the kids last weekend so I could work and C was out of town. They loved it, but she may regret it later on . . .

0 comments: