Monday, December 22, 2008

The World Wide Web

Love it.

I'm sitting here in my house, in my pj's (yes, it's four in the afternoon, but I worked last night), and I just ordered the Christmas cards I've been fretting over for the past month. I'm a procrastinator, I know. I kept thinking I would get my superstar photographer sister to take photos and make me some cards, but our busy schedule never allowed for a photo shoot (our fault, not hers). Anyway, I just pulled up the old internet and clicked away until I found the card I liked, uploaded one of our Disney photos, and placed my order. Now I can go pick them up in an hour and take them to work with me tonight (along with some packages to wrap) and get some work done in the wee hours of the morning when all are snug in their beds.

Groovy.

0 comments: