So, what WAS I thinking?
Well, I was thinking she was really cute, and it is the girls' birthday, after all, and they're always badgering me about getting another pet, and . . .
I dunno. I'm a sucker, I guess.
She doesn't have a name yet, but there's been much discussion already. We'll have to decide sometime. She's a dacshund/rat terrier mix, and she has hazel green eyes.
The kids are in love with her. They're fighting over who gets to hold her next. I don't think she knows what our floor looks like yet.
I know, I'm a wimp. But it is "the zoo" here, isn't it? What's one more? I keep telling myself that, anyway.
5 comments:
you crazy.
Good Job. You sound like me, bringing home another dog.
I am in the same boat.My newest puppy brings our total to 4! I love animals and would have a farm if I could.
yep, ash is right, you're nuts :)
ummmm... obviously I am a bit behind in my blog readings!!! I had NO idea!!! Blayke has not told me about it yet and I'm certain that she knows about your newest family member!!! We need to catch up!!!
Post a Comment