The Waiting Game
Took the NCLEX (nursing state boards) yesterday. Dreadful test.
It wasn't really all that bad, but it's one of those things where you can't really predict how well you did - lots of critical thinking - what sounds like a swell idea to me may not sound so great to the board of nursing . . .
The only glimmer here is that I should get "unofficial" results on Saturday, and the wait is KILLING me. REALLY. I can sign in to the testing site to see if they're available, and I have, many, many times today. You'd think I would get the idea that they're serious when they say 48 hours from testing time, but no. I keep checking. Still nothing.
On a brighter note, I'm trying to busy myself reading the new Evanovich book, and it's really funny. I don't know that it's the best of all of the series, and I may start over with #1 on our vacation next week, but at least it's something to do while I wait. And wait.
It's almost like I can't move forward until I know. I should be getting organized and thinking about what to pack for our Disney trip next week (yea!) but I can't get motivated. I NEED to know.
Tylenol PM, anyone? I could just sleep until then . . .
1 comments:
I think you need stronger than Tylenol PM, Honey! You will find out your PASSING results today and you can then enjoy your preparation for vacation! Thanks for taking my big kids yesterday! They had a great time with your kiddos!!! Will be anxiously awaiting to hear that YOU PASSED the boards!!!
Post a Comment