Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Swimming Pools, Movie Stars . . .


Well, we upgraded the backyard swimming hole a couple of weeks ago, and finally put the thing together on Mother's Day (with the help of Nana and Papaw - whew!) It's bigger than our last pool, and big enough for adults to get in - yea! It took about seven hours to fill it up this much - you'll notice it's not full yet - but the girls won't be able to touch bottom when we fill it up, so we let them give it a whirl about 8 inches short of full. We won't be able to run the pump/filter system until it's full, so we'll have to get it done pretty quick (or the bugs will take it over!) Anyway, I'm glad I let them swim on Monday, because it's been cool the last couple of days, and rainy today, so it may be awhile before we swim again. Oh, and did I mention how COLD it is?!? Brrr.

0 comments: